This guide requires you to already have an e-mail account created through our Mail Administration, which you can access in our Controlpanel.
1. Open "Settings" in the Gmail app.
2. Press "Add account".
3. Choose "Other".
4. Specify the mail account you would like to setup in the app and press "MANUAL SETUP".
5. Choose "Personal (IMAP)". Note: You can also choose to use POP3, it's however not recommended.
6. Specify the password for the mail account you're currently setting up.
7. Correct the text in the "Server"-column to
8. Correct the text in the "SMTP server"-column to
9. Setup your "Account options", as you wish. These settings are optional.
10. "Account name" and "Your name" are also optional.
Article from the support category: Mail
We strongly advice you to choose another password
The entered password is known in "Have I Been Pwned", which is a public database of leaked passwords on the internet.
Probably you (or someone else) used the password before on a website, which is known to have leaked the password. It is not safe to use this password.
We strongly advice you to choose another password.
Enter your password here for more information: https://haveibeenpwned.com/Passwords.