This guide shows a configuration of Mail through Outlook on iOS and requires you to already have an e-mail account created through our Mail Administration, which you can access in our Dashboard.
1. Open the app, fill in the mail address and choose "Add account".
2. Below "Advanced" choose "IMAP"
3. Make sure that "Use Advanced Settings" is activated and specify the settings as shown below. The only thing that you must change is the username which should be your own mail account, and the password you used to create the mail-account through our Dashboard.
4. Choose "Sign in" and the account should now be configured.
5. In case you encounter problems with sending or receiving mails you can through the account settings by selecting "Edit Log-in Information" verify if the settings are correct. The correct settings are seen below:
Article from the support category: Mail
We strongly advice you to choose another password
The entered password is known in "Have I Been Pwned", which is a public database of leaked passwords on the internet.
Probably you (or someone else) used the password before on a website, which is known to have leaked the password. It is not safe to use this password.
We strongly advice you to choose another password.
Enter your password here for more information: https://haveibeenpwned.com/Passwords.