This guide shows a configuration of Mail through Android and requires you to already have an e-mail account created through our Mail Administration, which you can access in our Dashboard.
Keep in mind the interface can vary depending on the phone you use and the version, but the settings are the same.
1. Open the mail application and choose "Other"
2. Specify the mail address you would like to configure and the password for it. The password was the one you used to create the e-mail account through our Dashboard.
3. Choose either POP3 or IMAP. We recommend that you use IMAP.
4. Specify the incoming server as
Important: The username is the Simply e-mail address which you are about to setup.
5. Specify the outgoing server as
Article from the support category: Mail
We strongly advice you to choose another password
The entered password is known in "Have I Been Pwned", which is a public database of leaked passwords on the internet.
Probably you (or someone else) used the password before on a website, which is known to have leaked the password. It is not safe to use this password.
We strongly advice you to choose another password.
Enter your password here for more information: https://haveibeenpwned.com/Passwords.