This guide presume that you have already set up your e-mail account through E-Mail in our control panel.
1. Open "Outlook" in the meny and press "Preferences".
2. Under "Personal Settings" press "Accounts"
3. Down in the left corner of the window you will se a "+" sign and under that "New Account"
4. Enter your email address.
5. Choose typ of account, IMAP/POP.
6. Fill in mailservers, port and "Use SSL to connect".
Make sure to use mail.simply.com for incomming and smtp.simply.com for outgoing servers.
7. Press "Done"
Article from the support category: Mail
We strongly advice you to choose another password
The entered password is known in "Have I Been Pwned", which is a public database of leaked passwords on the internet.
Probably you (or someone else) used the password before on a website, which is known to have leaked the password. It is not safe to use this password.
We strongly advice you to choose another password.
Enter your password here for more information: https://haveibeenpwned.com/Passwords.